Monday, December 29, 2014

Tis the season to get a cold!

Sorry that it's been a while since my last post! Holidays were busy and filled with sickness! My 6 year old came down with a cold on Christmas Eve and he still has it! Now he's given it to me!

So what protocols am I doing? Well....same as usual although I'm out of Melaleuca so I added a few more things to my roller bottle.

For me:

Roller bottle:  20 drops Oregano, 20 drops Shield, 30 drops Lemon, 20 drops Melaleuca (I'm out of this!), and finally 20 drops of Frankincense, topped off with grapeseed oil.

I roll this on my feet every 4 hours. 

I've also been rubbing grapeseed oil & frankincense on my neck to help with some reflux that I've been having.

For my lil' guy (6 years old):

Half roller bottle filled with grapeseed oil
10 drops Shield
10 drops Oregano
10 drops Melaleuca

Roll on feet every 4-5 hours.

Also I've been rubbing Respire on his chest every few hours.

Hope everyone is staying healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment