Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Years Resolution

So I'm not usually one for New Years resolutions, but this coming year I am going to be healthier, get in shape, and use essential oils for more things. This cold that I have is not horrible, but still sucks! I feel like if I had been in better shape that I might be a little better off. I had started walking everyday and then ended up having a small surgical procedure that made it to where I couldn't exercise for 4 weeks. So I've gotten off track. I'm going to cut out junk food which is a HUGE thing for me! I am a stress eater. When I get bored or stressed, I eat junk. I'm 36 and weigh 155 lbs. My goal is to get back to 120 lbs and back in shape. I used to lift weights all the time in high school and well, the older I got the less and less that happened!

So I am going to chart my journey on my blog. I promise to blog a whole lot more too!

No comments:

Post a Comment