I feel like a broken record lately! So my lil' guy went to bed last night with a sore throat. We had a busy day and he seemed fine all day long. I rubbed some of the flu bomb on his feet last night (melaleuca, oregano, and Shield with carrier oil). Whenever he gets sick he wakes up multiple times during the night crying but he's not really awake. He never remembers any of it. So he was up several times. At 4:30 a.m. he woke up and had a fever. I gave him tylenol and we tried to sleep a little more. By 6 a.m. he was wide awake.Once we were up and moving around I immediately started my essential oil protocol.
Sore throat: 2 drops lemon oil mixed with 2 drops of grapeseed oil in my hand and rubbed on the front of his neck. This not only helps with the sore throat, but he breaths in the lemon oil and that breaks up the congestion and helps him breath (his nose was barely stuffy).
Fever: 2 drops peppermint oil mixed with 2 drops of grapeseed oil in my hand and rubbed on the spine and back of neck. This will cause a cool sensation on the skin. He immediately wanted a blanket!
Overall germs: Flu bomb rubbed on feet (see above) every 4 hours.
Diffuser: 4 drops of Shield mixed with water in the Mirage diffuser in the rooms that we are in. The Mirage runs for up to 8 hours...so that is one less thing I have to worry about messing with!
I am praying that I don't get these germs. So I have been rubbing my feet with the flu bomb, as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment