Friday, November 14, 2014

Respire....by Spark Naturals

Today's essential oil in my household is Respire. My son's fever has gone down but now he has this cough which is dry and sounds horrible. So Respire is my go to oil for this type of thing. I put 3 drops of grapeseed oil and 3 drops of Respire in my hand, rub it together and then rub it on his chest every few hours.

I am also diffusing it right beside where he is sitting. 3 drops in the diffuser and fill the rest of it with water.

Tonight I will do the same but rub 3 drops of Eucalyptus and 3 drops of grapeseed oil together on his feet. Eucalyptus helps with the cough while he sleeps.

If you are interested in these items please check out the website:  http://idevaffiliate.sparknaturals.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=4927

and don't forget to use code EOSROCK for an extra 10% off! Hope you all have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment