Monday, November 10, 2014

How to choose a diffuser?

I love to diffuse the house with wonderful smells! Here are a few diffusers that I recommend. I have each one of these!

If you are interested in buying them, don't forget to use the link:  http://idevaffiliate.sparknaturals.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=4927 and then use code: EOSROCK for 10% off!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have this one in my bedroom. It usually runs for about 4-5 hours at a time and has automatic shut-off. This was the first diffuser I ever bought! It's still going strong!

ZAQ Noor Diffuser in White. This is 3 options - Light, Color, or no light. I choose the no light so I can sleep better!

http://sparknaturals.com/index.php/diffusers/zaq-noor-diffuser-white.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next I have this one in my lil' guy's room:


ZAQ Allay Diffuser - Blue

This one will run for about 4 hours and has automatic shut-off. It also has the option of light or no lights.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next this is the one I have in my living room. It will stay on for up to 8 hours! I love this one. It runs almost every day!

ZAQ Mirage Diffuser - White


It has the color, light, or no light options with automatic shut-off. I love, love, love this diffuser!!!! I love that it can stay on for so long!




No comments:

Post a Comment